Miyanodai Observatory

Miyanodai Observatory, which stands on a small hill.
It was once called Tokumitsu Observatory and Sarobetsu Observatory, but His Imperial Highness the Righteous visited here in 1963, and it was later renamed Miyanodai Observatory.
The vast Sarobetsu wilderness can be seen in front of the majestic Rishiri Mountain.

Basic infomation

Address. Tokumitsu, Toyotomi-cho
Telephone number 0162-82-1728
(Toyotomi Touristm Association)
Business period May – September (no snow removal in winter)
Business hours 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.